Consumerloans4all fraud and Made AmericanPayday Cash both frauds

Thank you for your heads up they just contacted me. As I was ripped off earlier this month after like an *** wire transferring 205.00 from my already pathetic bank account so I could move from Ca to Idaho.

This company calling itself Made American Payday Cash, LBG FINANCE LLC in Anderson Nev. The loan managers name is Anthony and so as yet no loan and my checking account is now in the hole 300.00 + and I'm worse off than when I started. So when a guy with an Eastern accent named Brandon Grayson called this morning from ConsumerLoans4all I said sure I will take your loan and he assured me that I would pay no money. *** straight, my account is frozen to deposit only and I have to physically go to my branch to get money.

ConsumerLoans is having their loan officer Jeff Tyler call me and funds will be deposited within 24 hours can't wait to hear what he has to say or if he even calls. I have filed a police report on Anthony and his company, a complaint to FCC is next and I am plastering their bad name all over the internet. This *** is a billion dollar money making scam for these people cause most Americans are having tough times. i lost my 2 bedroom home a year ago, now I live in a 20 ft motorhome.

Grateful I am not in the streets. Your review was informative and I chuckled at the "gold spoon up their ***" part.

I am eating top ramen till after Christmas thanks to these people Sincerely K. Nelson

Review
#562516 Review #562516 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer562516.
Fremont, California
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Consumerloans4all in Findlay, Ohio - Promised loan offers with guaranteed acceptance would be poring into my email

Loans 4 all took $50 from account with promise of guaranteed loan offers and no one has yet to loan me Shhiiitttt! But they got my $50.00 and all is good for them at consumerloans4all.com

So needless to say that pic down below is how I look after weeks of surfing the web to try to come up with $8000 loan to put with my $23,000 for down payment on a semi.. tried 24/7 loans ...better choice loans .....springleaf financial basically evrryone that offers bad credit loans and unless your born with a gold spoon stuck up your AssS or your credit is perfect and you got the money in the bank and don't need anyway is about the only way your going to get a loan out of these basturds!

I only spent $1.00 and haven't yet applisr a loan with these people glad I am ead The report I am going to cancel the my credit score report account.before I'm billed for a Month

I hope that they're not full of malarkey, I just let them take twenty five dollars from me, hoping for a loan they said they guaranteed I qualified for. That's not a lot of money to most people, but I'm a hair short of living under a bridge, if they don't come through, I won't be eating for a few weeks, I have like fifteen dollars left I'm my account.

View more comments (1)